Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
so will my immunity to water on islands be taken away, or will new people who buy the rank wont get it because I think its very unfair if its taken away from the people who already bought it.

*edited in* Dose this mean we would get grandfathered into the new ranks"

Grandfathered is a provision in which an old rule continues to apply to some existing situations while a new rule will apply to all future cases. Those exempt from the new rule are said to have grandfather rights or acquired rights.
Your rank is converted to the new VIP ranks, meaning you will not have access to the perks that were removed. However, the old ranks are still attached to your account in-game and on our store, and we know what legacy rank everyone is. (Meaning we can give perks to the legacy donators in the future to make up for the removal of some perks)

Its still being worked on, and you wont get your money back. Just be paitent
[DOUBLEPOST=1471117587][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a suggestion..for Survival..Since you cant vote anymore and cant get Iron Golem Spawners you should add them to the shop for like 500k - 700k
Will be adding new ways to obtain items/things that were exclusive to voting. (Such as creative gems, iron golem spawners etc.)

Update: The VIP update is finished on Survival. Skyblock is next

HiaFelix | Felix

Ratings
45 4
Your rank is converted to the new VIP ranks, meaning you will not have access to the perks that were removed. However, the old ranks are still attached to your account in-game and on our store, and we know what legacy rank everyone is. (Meaning we can give perks to the legacy donators in the future to make up for the removal of some perks)

Will be adding new ways to obtain items/things that were exclusive to voting. (Such as creative gems, iron golem spawners etc.)

Update: The VIP update is finished on Survival. Skyblock is next
Alright thx..Btw..I am Vast on Survival but Premium on Creative..so I have VIP on creative and VIP+ on Survival..Will I get VIP+ or VIP for the other server or no rank..

Dacon

Owner
OWNER
xDacon
xDacon
Owner
Ratings
4,749 83
Alright thx..Btw..I am Vast on Survival but Premium on Creative..so I have VIP on creative and VIP+ on Survival..Will I get VIP+ or VIP for the other server or no rank..
You are able to claim VIP+ for all servers

I bought Vast on Creative with gems, when we were able to do so. I got the VIP+ rank on there no problem, but am I supposed to have it on the other servers? I'm assuming not, but I just wanted to be sure.
You will only have VIP+ on Creative

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
I have Global Vast and I have sponsor on skyblock. Does that mean I will have vip+ on all the servers like Islands and survival?

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
Problem with my claim it says
You're not allowed to purchase this item.

to me when i try to claim

JuanitoG

Forum Expert
MVP+
JuanitoG
JuanitoG
MVP+
Ratings
448 5
Problem with my claim it says
You're not allowed to purchase this item.

to me when i try to claim
Because they are still working on transfering the player data. Please be patient on this, as it may take 1hour- tomorrow.

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
I take it back this update is terrible i cant fly like sponsor anymore like i got my rank taken from me wast of 70$

Monsoon Crescent

ELITE
MoonDerps
MoonDerps
ELITE
Ratings
24 8
well all my sponsor abillites are gone :( i spent 295 real life money on this server and it all went away :cry:

HiaFelix | Felix

Ratings
45 4
I take it back this update is terrible i cant fly like sponsor anymore like i got my rank taken from me wast of 70$
The update is still being worked on, features are still being added. You will be able to fly soon aslong as EULA allows it. Just be patient and do NOT ask for your money back as it can be bannable (or something along those lines) you can ask Dacon for more information..

ILiekSand | Sand

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
115 29
1 day EULA will go too far and you will have to give everybody op
[DOUBLEPOST=1471131296][/DOUBLEPOST]
can we please keep speed on parkour? thats one of my only vast perks that i really enjoy:( plus i kind of need to actually finish the parkour
Atleast you get to learn how to parkour without speed...OR FUCKING LEGIT *shots fired* *TRIGGERED* *Put in some dank memes pls..* ok fuck the image

Attachments

Last edited: