Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
Hello, I am FevK_! I am MVP rank(you can check)and new to ManaCube Forums. I’ve played manacube for 56 hours, don’t know how long that is xP. I hope we all could be friends! Here are some facts bout me —>

-I’m dumb

-Carring
-handsome(jk, I’m so lonely :c)
-funny
-and dumb

hope we all can get together and be friends

Love you all!!

P.S. no homo xP.
Also my real name Avyon(I hate it)

P.S. hope all staff get there promo!!

xP

Last edited:

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This is not the Hive.

Cheers.

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
I forgot to change that

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
I copied that off the hive cause I posted it on there, I forgot to change that :/

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
I see. Did you also spam the Hive's forums with low-effort posts so that you could meet the requirements for staff?

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I see. Did you also spam the Hive's forums with low-effort posts so that you could meet the requirements for staff?
Maybe attacking players who are trying to introduce themselves isn’t the best idea.

Hallowqueen

Olympus | Mod+
Moderator+
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod+
Ratings
2,343 83
Welcome to the ManaCube forums!

I'm glad to see you're getting acquainted with them; however I would like to advise you to change your approach when it comes to upping your post count if you're going for a spot on our staff team. I'd urge you to be active, of course - but try not to create spammy threads, and instead create threads which other users can comment on/engage in.

I'd also like to advise you, @Tasses to work on your approach to new/existing members of the community, as I see no need at all for that kind of response. If you have concerns about a staff applicant, and how they're attempting to meet the requirements - would it not be better to speak to a member of helper management about it, rather than bashing them for being over-excited?

As a reminder to you both, there's also no need to mention other servers here either. <3

Regardless,
I hope you enjoy your time here on ManaCube - and I hope you have a happy new year!

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
Do you have to be rube? Also no I did not

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
sorry, it was an accident. I won’t do it next time.

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
I wasn’t trying to get staff that quick, as I realized it was the wrong thing to do. And I’m 13 so I didn’t do it on the hive. I made that post on the hive because I was having fun with talking to people in the lobby.
So I made an account and started talking to staff/players to get to know them, cause on the hive you have to be 16 and to apply for staff and while I’m 13 I can’t do that. I’m sorry for the choices I made but I do enjoy being on the forums. Also I really am trying to introduce myself as of I didn’t do that at the moment.

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
No need to criticize me anymore please.

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
I wasn’t trying to get staff that quick, as I realized it was the wrong thing to do. And I’m 13 so I didn’t do it on the hive. I made that post on the hive because I was having fun with talking to people in the lobby.
So I made an account and started talking to staff/players to get to know them, cause on the hive you have to be 16 and to apply for staff and while I’m 13 I can’t do that. I’m sorry for the choices I made but I do enjoy being on the forums. Also I really am trying to introduce myself as of I didn’t do that at the moment.
It’s okay! At least you know for next time.
Also again please refrain from mentioning other servers’ names. Thanks!

Twistedd

Dedicated Member
ELITE
TwistedTree
TwistedTree
ELITE
Ratings
32 4
yea, I wasn’t focusing in what I posted so I didn’t see what it said lmao

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Apologies to all. Happy New Year.

Cheers.

warlord9120

Forum Expert
ELITE
Warlord9120
Warlord9120
ELITE
Ratings
485 23
Appart from everything that went on above this.... Welcome to the Manacube server and now also to the forums!!! I hope you'll have an amazing time on our networks, just like I did and still do. What server do you play on/enjoy the most? If it's not Olympus, I'll give you a totally biased tip. Play some Atlas, it's an amazing prison server with an amazing community. If you decide to jump in one day, chances are you'll see me there. Don't be scared to say hey! Also, hope you have an amazing start of 2020!!

-Warlord9120 (your friendly neighbourhood War)

Dadcon

Forum Expert
Ratings
133 49
Appart from everything that went on above this.... Welcome to the Manacube server and now also to the forums!!! I hope you'll have an amazing time on our networks, just like I did and still do. What server do you play on/enjoy the most? If it's not Olympus, I'll give you a totally biased tip. Play some Atlas, it's an amazing prison server with an amazing community. If you decide to jump in one day, chances are you'll see me there. Don't be scared to say hey! Also, hope you have an amazing start of 2020!!

-Warlord9120 (your friendly neighbourhood War)
Hey

Last edited: