Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
Just a bit ago, there was a discussion involving two players. Player A had accidentally dropped their sword and Player B had picked it up. A staff member had to be contacted as both sides felt that they deserved to keep the sword. I can see how both sides would feel that they are in the right however that isn't very helpful when coming to a resolution on what to do.

Issue: Player A drops sword on accident and Player B picks it up.
Suggestion:
Option 1: Add a feature which has you confirm dropping your sword / tool by pressing Q (or whatever your drop keybind is) again.
Option 2: Add a command to lock your sword / tool. (/dropsword and /droptool). For example, say I locked my sword so that I would not drop it. I would have to do /dropsword and then press Q to be able to drop it.
Adding either of these options helps the community to not feel as if the staff members nor community members are treating them unfairly as there were precautions to help prevent the issue. I have added a poll so that the community can take a vote if wanted. ^_^

If anyone has questions / comments, please make sure to respond!

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
There is a plugin which locks items from being tampered (Not just picked up, but hoppers and explosions too)unless manually unlocked for certain people by the player, this would fit nicely with what you're talking about.

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
There is a plugin which locks items from being tampered (Not just picked up, but hoppers and explosions too)unless manually unlocked for certain people by the player, this would fit nicely with what you're talking about.
For items being dropped or for chests? Would you mind letting me know what the plugin is so I can research it? ^_^