New Guy!

Ratings
Hello MineVast Community. I am known as "Maneo", which is my "Gaming Alias", and of course isn't my real name. But I am still a person, so I'll shoot out a few random facts about myself.

I've been searching for the right server...
And I've found it. I love this server so much already. I have struggled for months (literally) looking for a decent server that had Skyblock/PvP/Survival/Creative all balanced together in the same network, with a good community and streamline gameplay experience, but despite my long search––I can safely say it was worth the wait!

<code>I love to code</code>
I am a Novice iOS Developer/Web Designer. It is my career of choice and favorite thing to do other than live life or play MC.

A few more small notes:

- I'm 17
- My old IGN was Aerothe
- I live in the USA.
- My social securit... just kidding :)

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Phoxius

Donator
Ratings
54 7
I felt the same way when I found this server years ago. I am always on creative , so feel free to join me in building or fun activities ! Welcome to the community !

Ryan | OhioanRyan

Retired
MVP
OhioanRyan
OhioanRyan
MVP
Ratings
Hey Maneø!

I would like to give you a warm welcome to the forums and the server! I am glad you found us and hope that you enjoy your time here with this community!

If you have any questions or problems, feel free to message me or any other staff member on the forums or in game! I usually hang out on the parkour server, but I head over to others every once in a while. You'll know where to look if you need me! :)

Welcome to MineVast!
Ryan
(PS, Glad there wasn't a leaked social security number in your intro ;))

Manyrain

Dedicated Member
MVP
Ratings
262 19
Welcome to Minevast ! I am so glad you found us and really enjoy your time <3 I really only play Minevast if I am playing Minecraft.

If you ever play Survival, you'll normally see me online there if I am even online at the time. If you need anything, just message me and I will help the best I can !
Welcome to our wonderful community and I hope your enjoy your time.
-Manyrain​

EpicYoshi

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
142 3
Welcome! Always glad to see players enjoying their time here!

You'll find me on Skyblock and Islands, be sure to yell if you need me.
~Yoshi :p

Seaniie

PATRON
Ratings
76 6
Welcome to Minevast, You will love the server and the community is very strong and you will meet a lot of friends!
My ign is Seaniie I'm on kitpvp and Islands so if you need help ill be there!

Ratings
I think you will fit in just well, I have been in this community for awhile and I really enjoy it I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Good Luck