Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralHamster

Donator
Ratings
20 1
General_Hamster
Made on map maker world. Do /plot teleport General_Hamster and walk forward
Hard/Medium havn't decided yet. I think the jumps are hard difficulty but the length is medium difficulty.

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hello Hamster, I can definitely see the theme, but overall it looks a little whacky. The builds are too close together in my opinion. The jumps are good but pretty hard for a hard map. Good luck! :D

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello Hamster,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is nice and for as far as I know original.
- The build is decent, but not too appealing to look at either. For one, the builds are very simple (due to the theme as well) and close together. This last one causes the course too look less nice and pretty cramped. What you build looks good, but I would suggesting adding more elements in the future if possible.
- The jumps are actually unique and challenging, I'd say most of them fit the hard difficulty. In combination with the checkpoint placement, I'd say that this might be a hard map. You did use some variety as well this time, though I'd still love to see a little bit more variety if possible next time.
- The length suits, like you said, the medium difficulty but since the jumps are harder I'm still fine with this being hard.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.