New idea for after a wipe/reset

BabyBlue

Ratings
13 3
So as you might know you already get a lot of extra things when u buy a tank! What about if you give people with Elite: 1 hour MVP+: 45 minutes MVP: 30 minutes VIP+: 15 and VIP: 5 minutes to join before the server opens to public after a reset/wipe. Thx for taking time to read this

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hmm well you see the only people who get to join early are the ELITES, that's because they are the biggest contributors to the community/server and they deserve to get a little time before the rest of the server floods in. I don't agree with you on the other ranks because a large portion of the players on reset servers are ranked players which would make it just unnecessary.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,276 98
Imo, the only thing elites contribute is their money. While I do agree with pro, I also believe that anyone is able to contribute towards the community/server as a whole without buying elite- or any ranks for that matter. Ranks give you cool perks, but a non-donator could be helpful in chat and be a positive role model. These are the kinds of people who give back to the community more than donators do. Of course, I'm not saying that donators don't do much, I mean Manacube wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for donators spending money on the server... but it also wouldn't be Manacube if it wasn't for the positive role models in the community. Think about it, what if all the staff lost their donator ranks but were still staff? Does donating to the server change them? No, they would still be the same people.