Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey ImNotRares,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we have an overabundance of "Forest"-related maps currently on our server, this is a really unoriginally themed submission. You should check our list of maps/themes as to avoid repetition (found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit )
  • Build: You did not execute your theme properly through the build. The focus of your map should be the forest if that's your theme and I really didn't see that. The tree portion of the map really doesn't resemble a forest and feels like an unimportant part of the build (when it shouldn't be). Furthermore, the lack of proper parkour integration with so much floating parkour hinders the build's attractiveness by a substantial amount.
  • Parkour: The parkour felt hard enough to be a medium but it was definitely on the longer side, I'd cut back on a couple of jumps. But, that's not my main issue with the parkour. My main issue with the parkour is how repetitive it was. The parkour utilized 3 jumps really: dirt to dirt, ladder, and fence jumps. You have to use a wider variety of jumps so that your parkour is enjoyable to do, you can't just stick to identical jumps.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.