New Mapper Requirements & Mapper+

Drakonixal

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
38 11
New Mapper Requirements
  • Must have 2/3 of your maps be made by yourself (people are taking credit for builds they barely did and getting mapper)
  • Must have one insane/expert map created (since they are a bigger, more timely build
Mapper+ Rank Requirements
  • 10 map requirement
  • 7 must be solo maps
  • 3 must be insanes/experts
Mapper+ Perks
  • Dark blue rank that says [Mapper+]
  • Free MVP on parkour
  • Possibly something else that you can't get by paying money, I'm not sure

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
So basically is this a real thing or not?

Appledestroyer

Dedicated Member
Ratings
60 13
ohhhh.these requirements for mapper pus is basically only like shinx and him will get it

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
I really like the Mapper+ rank idea. I feel as though some members who have the Mapper rank and have built more than 3 maps need to be rewarded more for their hard work. As for the perks for Mapper+, they could possibly get extra Ancient Keys per month, although they do come with MVP so probably not a great idea. But anyways, good suggestion. :)

Aloro

Forum Master
ELITE
aloro
aloro
ELITE
Ratings
529 26
(people are taking credit for builds they barely did and getting mapper
They aren't 'taking credit', us map judges give credit to the people you put down as a helper because you told us they helped with the map. As for the 'new mapper requirements', I believe they are fine as they are. No need to be changed.

However, all the aside.. I do like the idea of having a new mapper rank for those with more maps added to the server. It would be an added reward for those who are constantly making more maps for the server.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
lets say MAPPER+ = YOU NEED 5 of each course sections AND they have to be donator courses
They aren't 'taking credit', us map judges give credit to the people you put down as a helper because you told us they helped with the map. As for the 'new mapper requirements', I believe they are fine as they are. No need to be changed.

However, all the aside.. I do like the idea of having a new mapper rank for those with more maps added to the server. It would be an added reward for those who are constantly making more maps for the server.