New Parkour features (cubits, fishing, pvp)

What ideas do you like

• Fishing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cubit Rewards

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • PvP Arena

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
Hey,
as of now parkour is dying out. Many people reached god rank and some even Champion rank. There is nothing else to do. So i was thinking parkour could be extended with some features that would people still give the motivation to grind.
Right now, parkourers can just get cubits by collecting the daily rewards. My suggestion:
Insert monthly leaderboards on something like: Insane Maps Completed, Adventure Maps completed or maybe Unique maps completed
This would motivate people to play parkour and grind it. It would also increase the cubitmarket on parkour. Right now, since cubits are so hard to get on parkour, barely any person even has cubits. And even less person are willing to sell them.
Additionally maybe small cubit rewards could be handed out if a person prestiges or reaches Champion rank.

A second Idea was to add a small pond to fish in. This would allow a fishshop eventually with new items. I dont know how possible this is in 1.8.9 tho.

My third idea was to make a pvp zone where you can fight people and mobs maybe so that the sva items on parkour would get a use. This doesnt have to be with Drops enabled, it could just allow for some different tasks.

Let me know which ideas u like the most and which do you dislike!

Chiiara777

MVP
Chiiara777
Chiiara777
MVP
Ratings
38 9
PVP in parkour? Uh..
You could do something like Sumo where you can push other players off, however I don't see how that can have an impact on grinding. If you play your +800 hours, of course there will be something like an "end".