2020-08-08_18.50.02.png

SpiroTech

Dedicated Member
PATRON+
SpiroTech
SpiroTech
Patron+
Ratings
Unfortunately, this map will be getting a -1 from me.
This is mostly due to the build and theme. The build is honestly hard to look at. the clutter really made it hard to discern things. It also doesn't seem to be much of a build, it's just floating blocks parkour in a big box. Floating block parkour is generally not accepted these days. Also, I'm not really sure what the theme is.

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello A1exR_

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme is somewhat original, there are a lot of maps based around colors (Colors - Hard, Blue vs Orange - Hard, RedvBlue - Medium to name a few), but none exactly like this.
I do like the way you have used different blocks in the build, but it is hard to tell exactly what it's meant to be (I gather it's a red and black structure, based on the map name) In the future, I would recommend having one or two main builds that are relevant to your theme, with a bit more shape and depth, and then build jumps into that.
The parkour is varied. You used a nice variety of blocks and items, creating original and enjoyable jumps, so well done.
I find that it did feel a bit cluttered. The build is quite strenuous to look at, and having the jumps all floating inside of that, is a bit difficult to look at. In the future, try to incorporate the jumps into the build a bit more, as having an excessive number of jumps floating over the void can look a bit messy.
The difficulty feels a bit inconsistent, with some jumps being fine for a medium or hard map, while there were some more difficult jumps that would be better for an expert or insane, in the future, please try to keep the difficulty consistent throughout the map.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.