New

Sup im new on the Server and started playing Earth Towny, any tips and tricks? Just joined a Town and I have no clue how Jobs and everything else works

xStephie

Forum Expert
PATRON+
xStephie
xStephie
Patron+
Ratings
372 19
Sup im new on the Server and started playing Earth Towny, any tips and tricks? Just joined a Town and I have no clue how Jobs and everything else works
Hi and welcome to earth. The wiki page is super helpful for commands. But the community in game is as well feel free to ask for help in game.

Jobs are automatic just do them and get automatically paid

Good way to make money is start fishing (custom fish) and sell to /fish or to kill mobs like spiders for their heads. I have a place a /t spawn gaia (through the grinder tp pad) that you can grind spiders and sell thier heads for 5 mil a stack.

Joining an existing town is easier but if you make your own make sure you do /t toggle peaceful if you don't want to be sieged

Sieges: see /sw guide. These are non destructive wars

Wiki:https://manacube.wiki/earth

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
Heyooo welcome to earth do /jobs itll tell u what u can do to get money u automatically get the jobs so u dont have to do anythig except what it says or if u want easy quick money get a fishing rod start fishing and sell them to /fish

yeah fishing is the way to go first, either join an existing town or create a new one for 5000(you can earn that amount easily while fishing)
at minimum fish sell for 1000 for the most common ones.
p.s if you think about creating a town then you will need to pay 100 everyday in order to maintain it and it takes that amount from the town's bank in which you can put in the money by using /town deposit [amount]

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
yeah fishing is the way to go first, either join an existing town or create a new one for 5000(you can earn that amount easily while fishing)
at minimum fish sell for 1000 for the most common ones.
p.s if you think about creating a town then you will need to pay 100 everyday in order to maintain it and it takes that amount from the town's bank in which you can put in the money by using /town deposit [amount]
No its 100 per chunk u own

Spogger

Forum Legend
ELITE
_Spogger
_Spogger
ELITE
Ratings
709 117
Best way to make money starting out is to fish. You can get about 30k in 10-15 minutes of fishing, which is enough to make a town and leave you with 25k.

Join a nation, do not make one. Large nations will give you more plots that you can claim for your town, with the largest being the realm nation size, which will grant you 140 extra claims.

Once you've made enough money, set up a mob grinder to make money. You can make millions an hour if they're efficient and powerful enough.

Ratings
Hi and welcome to earth. The wiki page is super helpful for commands. But the community in game is as well feel free to ask for help in game.

Jobs are automatic just do them and get automatically paid

Good way to make money is start fishing (custom fish) and sell to /fish or to kill mobs like spiders for their heads. I have a place a /t spawn gaia (through the grinder tp pad) that you can grind spiders and sell thier heads for 5 mil a stack.

Joining an existing town is easier but if you make your own make sure you do /t toggle peaceful if you don't want to be sieged

Sieges: see /sw guide. These are non destructive wars

Wiki:https://manacube.wiki/earth
I appreciate the info, I will check it. Thanks.