0LDR0OT
ELITE
Ratings
2 1
medieval siege machines that cost mana
Kingdoms can declare war if both nations agree
new type of nation

Medieval siege machine list:
Catapult: Defense machine, When controlled by player, Uses cobblestone to fire cobblestone blocks at enemy armies, dealing 30 damage to people without helmets and 15 damage to people with helmets
Very difficult to aim though
Costs 250 mana

Ballista: Defense machine, Basically a large bow that deals 16x damage and has a very long reload time Pierces armor
Costs 500 mana

Battering Ram:
Breach Machine
Used to breach kingdom walls
Breaks a 4x4 hole in walls
Moves slowly
Costs 1000 mana

Trebuchet:
Attack machine
Deals 200 damage to enemies in a 3x3 radius, takes 30 seconds to load and is very hard to aim

New Nation Type:
Kingdom
Costs 10m to upgrade from a nation to a kingdom
a kingdom can have up to 3 nations in it and is the only type with access to siege machines and warfare
There can only be 8 kingdoms on the server

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295
“Kingdoms can declare war if both sides agree” does this mean that if I wanted to siege a town but their nation didn’t agree I couldn’t? If so then that’s a complete and utter waste of Earth cos the whole point of earth is too siege everyone u can tbh

69MAotj

ELITE
0LDR0OT
0LDR0OT
ELITE
Ratings
2 1
“Kingdoms can declare war if both sides agree” does this mean that if I wanted to siege a town but their nation didn’t agree I couldn’t? If so then that’s a complete and utter waste of Earth cos the whole point of earth is too siege everyone u can tbh
thats factions

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,192 295