Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello kristofk and Kubikit,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello kristofk and Kubikit,

Your map will now be put into reviewing.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for, well done overall here. However, the starting platform needs to be changed.

The parkour is the main concern. Overall, it is on the harder side of insanes, which isn't a problem on its own. However, the issue here is that this map has an abundance of technical jumps which makes it less consistent with the difficulty. It would be better to space out the technical sections and have more smooth transitions between them.
To get this map accepted, the parkour needs to flow better and the starting platform needs to be changed. You have until one month from now (January 29th) to make these changes; if I have not been contacted about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed from responses, so you will have to message me either here on the forums or on discord when changes have been made.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello,

Thank you for making the requested changes. I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.