Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username francishaber
  • Map name Nintendo Switch
  • Photos of your Parkour below
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it /plot teleport francishaber
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional)
I am aware that there is another map called Nintendo64. However as this is a different console, i deemed a switch themed parkour to be different enough to build it

Attachments

<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
I belive NintendoSwitch is alredy a map

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey francishaber,

Unfortunately, I will be REJECTING this map submission.
  • Theme: As we already have a Nintendo Switch map on our server (which resembles this one quite a bit), this is a pretty unoriginally themed map submission. I recommend that you look at our list of previously used maps/themes as to prevent such things in the future: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit .
  • Build: Personally, I don't think the build is very good. At first glance, the switch itself looks pretty alright. But, then you realize it's pixel art. We do not want pixel art-centered maps on our server anymore. It's a very bland, effortless, and outdated way of building that is just not up to our current standards. You must add shape to your build if you want it to be in acceptable conditions.
  • Parkour: The parkour fit the easy difficulty in both length hand ease, although you could say it was very very easy. But, that doesn't mean the parkour is spotless. It has one major issue: lack of variety/creativity in the jumps/blocks utilized. This was your map: back-to-back ice jumps/fence jumps and a sole ladder-climbing segment. This was not enjoyable to do, it felt so linear and boring. We want to see some more flavor in your parkour, not just the same thing repeated on and on.
I hope you take these criticisms into consideration when submitting maps in the future, good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.