Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Username francishaber
  • Map name Nintendo Switch
  • Photos of your Parkour below
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it /plot teleport francishaber
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane) easy
  • Number of jumps (Optional)
I am aware that there is another map called Nintendo64. However as this is a different console, i deemed a switch themed parkour to be different enough to build it

As it has been a few days since my post i have gotten no replies so i have resubmitted it

Attachments

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
961 435
Sadly there is already a nintendo switch map

E-54 Ganymede

MVP
_SaladeVerte
_SaladeVerte
MVP
Ratings
The map itself is cool, even if somebody else built it. But the parkour blocks are lame, no various blocks jumps and pretty boring.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello francishaber,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have a map with this same theme (NintendoSwitch.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for. However, using different blocks other than wool to give it some more variety!
The parkour is quite
repetitive with ice, fence and ladders, so try incorporating different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include; water, lava, heads, flower pots, glass, and many more different types of jumps depending on your theme! The parkour is also floating in the beginning (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it appear messy. The length of the course and the difficulty of the jumps are both good for the easy difficulty!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.