No Rank

So I've been bugging staff about this and this is making really upset. This happened before but a nice staff member came on and helped me with the situation, but it hasn't been like that this time. So i bought the VIP-Legend Upgrade and my mother told me to select the shipping one so it would take 5-7 business days. It arrived today (Tue, June 28 2016) I got it on all of the other servers, Just not skywars. And me complaining really makes me feel guilty cause i don't like complaining. As far as i know, If you buy a rank/rank upgrade, it goes to every 'server' on MineVast. If you guys need proof of my purchase, Buy craft keeps donations and the person who donated them.

Thank you for reading
And apologies for complaining so much. .-.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Since the EULA adjustments minevast made a new rule for rank purchase. They decreased the amount per rank but the ranks are sold per gamemode/server. Of course I don't know when you bought your rank because you may have bought it when the Legacy ranks were still available. If not than this is most likely why.

Since the EULA adjustments minevast made a new rule for rank purchase. They decreased the amount per rank but the ranks are sold per gamemode/server. Of course I don't know when you bought your rank because you may have bought it when the Legacy ranks were still available. If not than this is most likely why.
Its not a 'legacy rank' xD its a legend.
[DOUBLEPOST=1467175457][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay i get it now, So you have to buy ranks for each 'server' Okay thank you.

Texans45

Forum Legend
ELITE
Dqnyul
Dqnyul
ELITE
Ratings
862 74
Its not a 'legacy rank' xD its a legend, And i got it for creative, kitpvp, parkour, ect. Just not skywars.

Legacy is what we call the ranks that were able to be bought before the EULA rules. These type of ranks have you a donator rank for every server.
You can no longer buy ranks like these only seperate server ranks. If what you mean is that you bought a legend lank prior to the rank changes then their is la good possibility you paid seperatly for every server other than skywars. If not then it must be a legacy rank and there is just something odd happening.