Note to map creators:

happyheart

YouTuber
YouTuber
Ratings
45 11
A lot of Hallowe'en themed maps have come out from some of you map creators.
However, when your map is added (Assuming it's accepted)it will be long past Hallowe'en. It could be well into January when your Hallowe'en themed map is added.
I suggest that if you guys want to make holiday themed maps, make your Christmas maps now. Because even then, if those maps are accepted, it could be past Christmas when they're added in.
I am not blaming map judges or staff in this thread, just giving a heads up to map creators.
Though this is not a map submission, I would appreciate if it was kept here for its relevancy to the subject.

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
I agree whit that plis if you make maps made the 2 or 3 month before the holiday is coming cause xDacon is the one that put theme at parkour and there is around 100 or more maps accepted, so plis don`t make a lot of maps

Nixi

Dedicated Member
Mapper
Ratings
62 3
I personally think that if you want you can make a christmas map even after christmas because the maps are on the parkour server all the year. Second you never know when the maps get added, sometimes adding new maps can take 6 months, sometimes 1 month, so you never know when you should sumbit your map.
Remember that this is only my opinion! :p

Pud96

Forum Expert
VIP+
Pud96
Pud96
VIP+
Ratings
57 14
I agree whit Nixi we dont know wen the map is comming i have a map that i have wait 3 month and is probably not going to be at 5 month like November of December so i agree whit Happyheart and whit Nixi