Rejected Nuketown - Expert

Do you want this map to be in the real Parkour?

• Yes ofcource :)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No im sorry :(

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuyyy

MVP
SkeppyShopDotCom
SkeppyShopDotCom
MVP
Ratings
7 2
Map makers: Cuyyy & EzGirlPvP_X & Cuyy
Jumps: 129
Checkpoints: 7 inclusive the first one at start.
Difficulty: Expert
You can visit the plot by doing /plot visit Cuyyy
Screenshots:

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I like the Idea you are going for but here are some Concerns you should fix about your map!

The Build could be better
Parkour is mostly floating
The grass on the side isn't really necessary.

0 for now until you fix those!

Cuyyy

MVP
SkeppyShopDotCom
SkeppyShopDotCom
MVP
Ratings
7 2
Fixed The parkour has changed and the grass is gone. This map is from: Call of Duty Black Ops
I played that game much on Nuketown so I know how everything has to be in Nuketown. Thats how I made this map

Last edited:

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
960 435
I'm gonna come on and let me fix the pk

Edit: Just because IdkU likes it, doesn't mean it stays like it is. For example people who judge your maps (map judges) try to look for good parkour around a build. The Parkour doesn't look good, to me it looks repetitive. I'm hopping on right now and gonna test it before i give my opinion about the parkour.

Also Tags are useless on Forums

Cuyy

MVP+
cuyy
cuyy
MVP+
Ratings
2 2
The parkour jumps are good ive tested it further is the idea original so ill give a +1 for this

r3dstraw

VIP
r3dstraw
r3dstraw
VIP
Ratings
i agree with Noah the floating jumps dont look that good but the builds are good :)
Good luck

Cuyyy

MVP
SkeppyShopDotCom
SkeppyShopDotCom
MVP
Ratings
7 2
Its not that much of floating jumps anymore. I've removed many of them. And its not repetitive anymore ;)

lolol

Forum Expert
VIP
the_stunfisk
the_stunfisk
VIP
Ratings
246 7
Gonna leave a +0.5, the parkour was varied but maybe make it a tiny bit harder, the build was okay but there's still some floating jumps, and the theme is original and good. Good luck c:

Cuyy

MVP+
cuyy
cuyy
MVP+
Ratings
2 2
Gonna leave a +0.5, the parkour was varied but maybe make it a tiny bit harder, the build was okay but there's still some floating jumps, and the theme is original and good. Good luck c:
We can do something with this critism we're working on our floating jumps and nerfing some exploits

Cuyyy

MVP
SkeppyShopDotCom
SkeppyShopDotCom
MVP
Ratings
7 2
Thank you so much :) we are working on the floating jumps and going to make new screenshots.

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi Cuyyy, Cuyy and EzGirlPvP_X,
Sorry to tell you that your map have been rejected.
The theme and the build itself is pretty good and original, but the parkour is why I reject this map for the moment, my god it's so messy, there is way too many floating jumps in your map that is hard to see the build clearly, and don't even say it's inspired by ShatteredWorld, it's one of the oldest map and not the best map to follow (It was an insane map some years ago, but was too easy, even if it's long). The parkour itself is not really good too, even if it's varied, it's still repetitive, for example, the first part is a lot of neos and ladder corners, second example, there is some part which there is a lot of varied blocks, but other ave only normal jumps, like on the orange house. I would like if you using different blocks through the map, and not like you did. An other problem is the amount of invisible blocks, which make the map pretty confusing, I will suggest you to indicate those invisible blocks when they are close of the player, or even put glass blocks instead of invisible blocks sometimes. I will not talk about the difficulty of the map, because it's clearly an insane for me, and not an expert (I even think some part are too hard for an insane, so be careful !)

You can resubmit your map if you want, if you patch all the problems about the parkour, I will be happy to accept your map !

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.