Oasis World Edit

smithephoebe

Ratings
I would like to bring attention to the topic of oasis's world edit again.
It has been a good couple of MONTHS now since it has been usable. I understand it may not be the easiest thing to fix depending on circumstances, but continuing to put it on hold whilst those who have paid for it are now getting nothing for their money is unacceptable.
This may be replaced by a short-term solution at the moment for those who have purchased it with something like unlimited build wands. Please take note of this and start sorting it out.
Please those who are also bothered by this and want if fixed make sure to leave a comment...
Thank you
Minty

B0OG

ELITE
B0OG
B0OG
ELITE
Ratings
45 2
Agree 100%. Even some progress updates would be nice. The best we've gotten so far is along the lines of, "It will be fixed soon."
There's also still ads in game to "Unlock Permanent World-Edit" which really need to be disabled for the time being.

smithephoebe

Ratings
Agree 100%. Even some progress updates would be nice. The best we've gotten so far is along the lines of, "It will be fixed soon."
There's also still ads in game to "Unlock Permanent World-Edit" which really need to be disabled for the time being.
Exactly, I definitely expect to see updates to keep us in the loop

kxe

Forum Legend
ELITE
kxrose
kxrose
ELITE
Ratings
877 6
When did w/e first get disabled? It's been so long :( Though I do not play sb anymore, the fact that I bought w/e but am unable to use it is quite annoying. Updates would be nice too, just some info on how things are going every once in a while.

smithephoebe

Ratings
When did w/e first get disabled? It's been so long :( Though I do not play sb anymore, the fact that I bought w/e but am unable to use it is quite annoying. Updates would be nice too, just some info on how things are going every once in a while.
I think it has been about two months now. I agree, we should be hearing more updates about it.

menaciingly

Forum Expert
ELITE
menaciing
menaciing
ELITE
Ratings
176 20
It's a matter of patience. I, too, am aggravated. Worldedit has always been under some sort of shutdown for a long time for me. Back in season 7, it took almost half the season to bring it back, and when it was brought back, it was taken away again only a week later. It would be nice if the developers could at least fix fastplace, since that's been promised since the day it was released and hasn't been fixed since and its basically the only replacement we get for worldedit rn.