Not open for further replies.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Actually, that's what happens when you post a submission publicly to a public forum. The point is for other players to give feedback before the judges reach a decision. Take it or leave it, I suppose.

jasper_

Forum God
MVP
jaspernotcasper_
jaspernotcasper_
MVP
Ratings
1,232 233
woof

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello slownerd,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is original, as we don't have any maps relating to Barack Obama, so good job on that!
The build is the main concern. It looks a bit
flat (similar to pixel art, but there is some dimension to your build.) I think this build could have a lot more potential if it was bigger, so you had more room to add more details. The white house on the side is a nice touch, but it'd be nice to see it incorporated with the map more, like maybe more parkour in that area.
The parkour is a bit
messy, mostly due to the fact that a lot of the jumps are floating (meaning they're unattached to the build.) The barriers also make the map look a bit messy, but I can see that there isn't really a way around that. There is quite a lot of variety in the parkour, so good job on that! The parkour also fits the difficulty quite nicely!

Also, in regards to the above comments; when you submit a map, members of the community are encouraged to comment on your map on things they liked and things that could be improved. Please be respectful of those that do so, as we often take their comments into consideration when accepting or rejecting a map!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.