MVP+
Ratings
Octa-squid
Hard/Expert

85 Jumps
5 Checkpoints
/plot v Rose1904

Made by Rose1904
Unsure if the difficulty should be Hard or Expert, a lot of the jumps are relatively hard but it just reaches the required 85 jumps for expert maps. Also not sure if the theme is original, haven't checked octopus/squid themed maps. But the 'story' is original, my best yet.
Story:
Octo-squid stole your sock, which conveniently powers a whole floating island. How does it do it? Who knows. Will you get your sock back? Who kNoWs.
Octa-squid 1.png

Octa-squid 2.png
Octa-squid 3.png
Octa-squid 1.2.png

MCBYT

Forum Master
ELITE
MCBYT
MCBYT
ELITE
Ratings
491 19
+0. I think it would do well as a hard, just a rather long one. The parkour is a bit repetitive in some areas, but overall not too horrible. The build isn't bad, although the block variation could use a bit of work. However, the theme isn't particularly original; there are 3 squid maps and 1 octopus map, though the builds are a fair bit different. Good luck!

Rosecato

MVP+
Rosecato
Rosecato
MVP+
Ratings
Ha, I didn't think it would be original. I'll work on the variety, switch some stuff around and change the difficulty.. among other things lol.
Thanks for the feedback!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Rose1904,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
This is mostly due to the fact that the theme is highly unoriginal, as we already have an octopus-related and squid-related map (Octopus, Squid). Before you start making a map, make sure the theme hasn't already been done before by going here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lZKQZMgGev6fXyhZ8nCPkTzNIj0yOjXjUTDvfzKNzl4/edit
The build is good and contains some details, and you can tell that a lot of effort went into this build. The parkour is decent; there is some variety in the jumps, but there could be more. It's a bit floaty in some places, but that isn't a huge issue. However, the parkour does fit the expert difficulty quite nicely, so good job on that!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.