Rejected OG Ssundee vs Crainer - Insane (128 Jumps)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBugs

Forum Expert
PATRON
MrBugs
MrBugs
ELITE
Ratings
225 10
The builds aren’t good in my opinion. A lot of the parkour is floating off the build and over the void, I have no problem with the difficulty or length, although it could be more varied.

Good Luck!

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
878 13
Hello CreatedRyder122,

I regret to inform you that this map is being rejected. As mentioned above, the build and theme could definitely be improved upon, because I'm not really sure what the theme or build are supposed to convey. They just look like cobble/dirt boxes with some floating jumps around them. You can look at recently accepted maps as examples at /warp beta on the server, or check the Accepted Maps folder in the Map Submissions subforum!

A lot of the parkour is floating around or inside of the build. Try to make a main structure or structures and make the parkour attached onto or inside of the build in the future! The parkour is also not varied (using many different kinds of blocks to create the jumps) or mixed (the different blocks being used in a unique order so that the map doesn't get repetitive). This map is very repetitive, and the parkour was pretty bland as a result. I also felt that the parkour did not fit the Insane difficulty at all and was inconsistent difficulty wise. Some jumps were extremely easy, while the head towers were more of a medium/hard difficulty jump.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any remaining questions about your submission, please feel free to contact me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.