Rejected Old Fashioned Tram - Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ossipago1

Ratings
  • Username : Ossipago1
  • Map name : Old Fashioned Tram
  • Warp : ./plot visit Ossipago1 4 (ID: -11;-120)
  • Difficulty : Hard
  • Number of jumps : 51 (or above)
Discription of Ossipago1 feedback of my new map :
Hello guys, its me agian. I made a new good map which the Theme are not orginal
(which vehicle theme already exist). But i saw in course list theme which tram doesn't exist, but unless its pretty similar to train but shorter and fancy. And i was kind proud of these details on tram, But hopefully its not overdetailed. But this tram is not a real scale of in real life, And i got found better way to make realistic. By using a train collection statue. And i made them in hard difficulty, but the problem is the parkour is decent, i don't know how fun they are. (They have less jumps than actual hard course).

Also ill be happy if i get feedback about it, what i could do for future map and what should i make or not make stuffs.
Thanks.

Tram.png
Tram 1.png
Tram 2.png

sorry about these big image
TIP: You can make good screenshot perspective in FOV : 0

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Ossipago1,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed it and it will now be discussed among the map judges. This may take time, so please be patient! This thread will be closed from public responses.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Ossipago1,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is a bit unoriginal; however, it is executed in a unique way.
The build is a concern. While it is
accurate, it is very cluttered and messy, and the parkour also makes it messy, so if you resubmit this, be sure to neaten it out.
The parkour is varied throughout, however as previously mentioned, it is quite messy and cramped on the inside due to the build size. The length of the course and difficulty of the jumps were good for the hard difficulty.

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.