Olympus Prisons New Enchant Idea

Ratings
So I have an idea for a new enchant thing for pickaxes kind of like explosion or autosell. You would get it with mana. The enchant would be called Mana Greed or something like that (Feel free to make changes that would make this idea better). So how it would work is you would be able to get.. say.. 2-3 levels of this. The first would be like 50k mana or something (Like I said you can change the prices to make it more fair/better). Basically this enchant would give you a little boost in how much mana you get. So level 1 would give you a boost of .5, and the boost would increase with level. I would really like to see this idea implemented but as it is, its just an idea.

Ratings
11 1
The only thing I have to say with this: it gets way too OP as you level up. A mana increase of 0.5 is a lot when you are talking in the long term. For this, I'd say the original price should be around 65,000, with a max level of three.
1st Level: 65,000 Mana
2nd Level: 130,000 Mana
3rd Level: 195,000 Mana

1st Level: 0.5 Mana Multiplier
2nd Level: 0.75 Mana Multiplier
3rd Level: 1.25 Mana Multiplier
If not that, then maybe this:

1st Level: 0.5 Mana Multiplier
2nd Level: 1.00 Mana Multiplier
3rd Level: 1.25 Mana Multiplier
It should not get so big that you get so much mana when mining. I personally like getting more mana, so I like the second option, but the more reasonable option is the first one.

Reflective

MVP+
Reflective
Reflective
MVP+
Ratings
I had an idea similar to this, but there are a few things to consider:
  • Would this enchant only work in mines or would it also apply to plots and the upcoming free world?
  • You currently get 1 mana per block broken, meaning you can only have whole numbers of mana (i.e. no decimals). If non-whole number multipliers are added, it will lead to mana no longer being whole numbers. I'd like to keep it as whole numbers to keep things tidy, and if multipliers are added that allow this they would need to also be whole numbers which may make it too easy to earn mana.
  • There is supposed to be a mana multiplier being added for MVP+ players at some point in the future. How would the two work together?
I personally think it's fine as it is. It's not too easy or difficult to earn mana, and if you need more you can always sell items/cubits to other players in exchange for mana.

Ratings
Like I said, changes could be made to make this more fair/ better for the game. It was just an idea that I would like to see implemented into the game.

Ratings
5 4
I would love to see a change in converting cubits into cash or mana, vice-versa. A few reasons why I would like that change are the unfair/unequal trading. People are always scamming! Another reason is it can help when someone needs another currency more than another. If someone needs mana, use cubits or money. Vice-versa. I also have the idea of instead of only having the money in the trade window, add mana and cubits. This is another blocker of scamming, as it’s all at once instead of one person giving the cubits or mana and then the other person paying. Anyways, these are just my thoughts. I hope that you can read this and think it through! I would love to see it implemented into the game! -hobo_kitty123