Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
I am well aware that I just did a Friend Appreciation Thread where I did a small blurb about staff... but I wanted to take a moment to really go into a bit more depth. Here goes nothing!

All the Olympus staff are amazing individuals, each one bringing something to the table. It wouldn't be the same if they all just suddenly disappeared and were replaced by other staff. We've all had good laughs together, and.. have had arguments *wheeze* but come hell or high water, we're still all family. We can't stay mad at each other forever, it's not realistic.

Each day, they deal with several reports... all flooding in randomly. Honestly, it takes real skill, patience, perseverance and resilience. It's never as easy as it looks, and we have to remember to be patient as well. If they aren't responding, they might be afk or dealing with a report. You also have to respect the fact they do all this because they wanted to. No, not because they wanted the awesome chat perks... or the fact they get bestowed godly powers.

We also have to remember that they are human and they do make mistakes. So don't be so hard on them if they do mess something up. Just kindly point out where they went wrong and move on. Don't make a big deal about it and don't cause a scene. Also, don't talk back to staff... trust me it doesn't end well. And staff do not want to have to use their godly powers. Maybe that's why they have server rules... HRMMMM *thonk*

But enough of the somewhat common sense blabber... honestly, I always have feared staff, in a way that you could say respect or admiration. Or maybe all of the above. We owe the staff all a big great amount of debt, something we can never fully repay because.. that's just how amazing the staff are. They keep giving and giving to the community, and I myself really appreciate it, I don't know where I would be without them.

Now, while it's titled OLYMPUS STAFF, this applies to the whole server. (KitPVP, Creative, Survival, Islands, Skyblock) Tysm all of you staff out there for being yourselves and doing your jobs.

Hallowqueen

Mod
Hallowqueen
Hallowqueen
Mod
Ratings
2,321 82
Thank you, Echo!

This is truly adorable, and super sweet. Thank you for writing this! I like to think the ManaCube staff team, is one of the best staff teams on Minecraft ... I’m totally not biased.

We’d be nothing though if it weren’t for the amazing community that we have the pleasure of helping out day to day. <3

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
I'm very offended that you didn't mention Parkour at the end

I'M KIDDING LMAO, I agree that olympus staff are pretty incredible. They do indeed go above and beyond and they are very kind. <3

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
Thank you, Echo!

This is truly adorable, and super sweet. Thank you for writing this! I like to think the ManaCube staff team, is one of the best staff teams on Minecraft ... I’m totally not biased.

We’d be nothing though if it weren’t for the amazing community that we have the pleasure of helping out day to day. <3
what would the server be like without me just kidding.

LiLKayla

Forum Legend
ELITE
LiLKayla
LiLKayla
ELITE
Ratings
969 30
HI ECHO aka STORMY aka THE COOLEST

I really REALLY appreciate you making this post! We all know that it means a lot... It is great to hear how you feel! <3 I know you were on Olympus yesterday but I cannot wait to see you on Olympus again! You really are such a treat to have on to talk to.

Cookie Kat

Forum God
MVP+
StormySkiesYT
StormySkiesYT
MVP+
Ratings
1,277 98
HI ECHO aka STORMY aka THE COOLEST

I really REALLY appreciate you making this post! We all know that it means a lot... It is great to hear how you feel! <3 I know you were on Olympus yesterday but I cannot wait to see you on Olympus again! You really are such a treat to have on to talk to.
Awww, thanks Kayla.. that really means a lot to me... to hear that coming from you. (even though we are sisters)