----- About You -----

What is your Minecraft username?
OmegaOverlord

How old are you?

Country or Timezone
Sweden

What is your Discord username?
Arvid #8015

How many hours do you have on the creative server?

----- Your Skills -----

Do you enjoy working by yourself or as a team?
Both equally

What building styles are you best at, and weakest at?
I am pretty good at structures in general and my weak point is probably my terrain

Do you know how to use Voxel Sniper?
Yes

Have you been a part of a build team before? (Give examples if yes)
Yes, i am part of the AJ-gaming bt

Screenshots/Portfolio of your past builds. (Recommended to provide an album link)

Last edited:

happy?

MVP+
nicecolor
nicecolor
MVP+
Ratings
20 2
I think 33 Hrs is a little to short to play on manacube creative but it gets a +1 from me because the builds you linked are pretty cool!

Last edited:
Ratings
I agree with swipe I feel like 33hrs should be increased and there should be a little more detail to your answers. But I must say that the builds look absolutely amazing - Best of luck!!!

Ratings
I really liked the builds you linked and think you could make a good member of the build team. I don't think that the ammount of hours spent on the server really makes a differens on how good of a builder you are. I think you should be a part of the build team. +1 from me.

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
Those look great! I'd suggest you add a few more builds to the album, though. A bigger range of builds is better, and I don't think they have to just be from the server.

gogre

ELITE
gogre
gogre
ELITE
Ratings
300 37
Hey Omega, thank you for applying for the Build Team.
Your application has been discussed by the Build Team and we have come to the decision to deny you. This is due to the lack of builds in your portfolio. We suggest adding more builds to have a better chance of being accepted in the future. Thanks!