Omg, it's been so long, I need to renew my intro, XD

Animenz

Ratings
So uh, hi. Im a Farley old survival veteran that has made many contributions and achievements in survival. Including a 528 spawners wither grinder in the warp /warp 0wither, I have also contributed in making /warp grinds, /warp heaven/axis, (new heaven) /warp heaven. Also, I have recently just became the newest number 1 on /baltop, beating the former number 1 seff/qylm, I have also participated in extremely powerful top parties, including hilltop, axis, and now legend
But other than that, I have also made many great friends including thos like skyyz, rainbowcat(btw congrats on helper XD), deathly elf, just to name a few. I have tried to help around the community by getting newcomers started on survival with many advantages, like great starting gear, money, a good party, etc.
It has been an incredible experience here on mana, (even tho I only play survival, LOL), the staff has been great and I've have a great time here.
-Alpha

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Yippee, a dedicated survival player! I guess I don't have to say welcome in this case. It's awesome to see that you have been having a blast on the server and in the community. Your contributions help out a lot and I can only hope for you to keep on doing so, especially in Survival 3.0 ;)

See you around on survival!

mel

Forum Expert
VIP+
Ratings
206 7
:cool:wow u sound dedicated. i get bored of everything in like 10 mins. But your efforts have helped alot of players amd parties so thanks!! see u around