Rejected Once Upon a Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
So basically I made a parkourse that is all based off of the story of Undertale, I think it's a medium map, I suck at building so it would probably get rejected. Here are the screenshots:
[DOUBLEPOST=1491065270][/DOUBLEPOST]whoops sorry pressed create thread button and cant upload file, my ign is Magical_Mine hope you can still check :(

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Make sure to write down where you built your map. If you did this in the Map Maker World, go to your plot and proceed to do /plot info. Look at the plot ID and write it down.

Thanks! :)

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey Temmie, if you want that course to be reviewed, please try to follow the format we got for map submissions. Without it, it is really difficult for us to keep track for courses etc. :)

Oliver8747

Dedicated Member
VIP
Ratings
32 1
Hey Temmie, if you want that course to be reviewed, please try to follow the format we got for map submissions. Without it, it is really difficult for us to keep track for courses etc. :)
idk how. for some reason i cannot upload screenshots and also i'll try to get the plot id

Shron

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
326 10
Hey you still did not tell me the plot id or anything :( If you want to resubmit it, feel free to, but tell us the plot id in it :)
Thank you for submitting the course and I hope to see more in the future!

Shron

Status
Not open for further replies.