Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435
Here's a tip for screenshots, STOP USING LIGHTSHOT, AND START USING IMGUR. Also not many people know, but before taking a screenshot press F1 so it removes the hud and hand, boom ur screenshot is done, it also helps me see it better before going in game to test the pk.

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings
Here's a tip for screenshots, STOP USING LIGHTSHOT, AND START USING IMGUR. Also not many people know, but before taking a screenshot press F1 so it removes the hud and hand, boom ur screenshot is done, it also helps me see it better before going in game to test the pk.
i dont care. deal with it.

rangedhealer77

Forum Legend
PATRON+
rangedhealer77
rangedhealer77
Patron+
Ratings
761 16
homie its not required to add pictures anyway LOL

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
you can still use lightshot just instead of uploading the photos and posting the link, you copy them to clipboard and just CTRL + V them here instead.

Blurpyfied

Forum God
ELITE
Blurpyfied
Blurpyfied
ELITE
Ratings
962 435

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ampsterdam,

Your map will now be marked as ongoing; I have reviewed your map and it will now be discussed among map judges. This may take time, so please be patient.

caseyclosed

Forum Expert
ELITE
caseyclosed
caseyclosed
ELITE
Ratings
518 24

ampsterdam

Dedicated Member
ELITE
ampsterdam
ampsterdam
ELITE
Ratings

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ampsterdam,

Your map will now be put in reviewing.
The theme is original, well done.
The build is accurate to what you were going for. Despite it being a small build, you managed to add some nice details into it.

The parkour is the main concern. Even though the jumps are expected to be slightly harder since it is a shorter medium, there are some jumps that are a bit too tricky.
1637723626423.png
1637724917943.png
The above checkpoint is too hard altogether.
1637725523572.png

You have until one month from now (December 23rd) to make these changes. If I have not been informed about changes by this time, your map will automatically be rejected. This thread will now be closed from responses, so you will have to contact me either here on the forums or on discord.

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello ampsterdam,

Thank you for making the requested changes; I am happy to inform you that your map is being accepted!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.