Rejected Open-air house - medium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm leledok and made a nice parkour map i worked hard on. I tried to be originail and use loads of different elements. Visit my plot by typing /plot visit leledok. Leave a review and hope this map wil be someting :D It's themed like a classic 90s house or someting in the open air with lots of parkour kinds and stuf.

Attachments

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hello leledok,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme isn't quite original, there are many maps with houses, but I suppose a 90s sitcom style house would technically be original. However, there isn't much of a build to this map, there isn't an actual house structure that would let the player know the map is meant to be a 90s house theme. In the future, try to have a singular main structure that the parkour is then placed on, around, or inside.

I can't judge the difficulty of this map, because you haven't listed a difficulty in your posting! In the future, please use the Map Submission Format to make sure you have all the included information about your map so it can be judged properly. The parkour is entirely floating and not mixed or varied much either. I would recommend looking at our Wiki Mapmaking Guides for parkour, as well as looking at recently accepted maps at /warp beta on the server, or the Accepted Maps subforum.

Thank you for submitting this map! If you have any questions, feel free to message me here on the forums, in-game, or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.