OPERATION WATER CUBE

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
HELLO WORLD!! Today is the day that OPERATION WATER CUBE takes place. We will need to find an unclaimed area of 500 x 500 blocks, fill it COMPLEATLY with source water blocks, all while reporting griefers who try to claim these chunks. we will need all the help we can get, so if you find a 500 x 500 area please message me in game "IIAxolotlII" and have me TPA. AS WELL, I am going to try to get a lot of veterans on this project. If we encounter any trouble with the mods or lag, we will have to stop if I ant convince them to let us continue. The actual building of this project will start 2 days after the 500 x 500 area has been found, and the mods give us permission.

Happy Playing! - Axo

anxi

Forum Legend
ELITE
sunflowerv6
sunflowerv6
ELITE
Ratings
994 38
Hi! Water shouldn't cause any lag :D But sadly if players grief or try to claim the unclaimed chunks, this will be allowed if the project is in the wilderness. Best of luck though! I'm sure this will turn out awesome ;)

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
Ok, thank you for clarifying that the water wont cause lag, and we (meaning me at the moment) will keep in mind that claiming is allowed, I will try to research how many chunks 500 x 500 is, so I can see how many claims I will need.
- Axo

Axolotl

MVP
luom
luom
MVP
Ratings
32 1
I have relized that this will take over a thousand claims, so if we cant figure out a way to claim them, this project will not work.