Opinion on Anarchy

truckerbug11

truckerbug11
truckerbug11
Ratings
Anarchy is my favorite realm on Manacube. This is a very unpopular opinion. Out of thousands of people who play on Manacube every day, less than 20 would call Anarchy their favorite if asked. For me, this is disappointing, but it makes sense. For most people, regular Minecraft is just a little too boring. Sure, being able to hack is nice, but there is much more content in other parts of Minecraft. Most servers make the game more fun to play through the use of modifications and plugins or add-ons. Minigames are made to make the game more interesting to play. But that's beside the point. There are many game modes on Manacube: Skyblock, Olympus Prison, Survival, Parkour, Islands, Creative, Earth, Lifesteal Factions, Kitpvp, and the current event, Winter Festival. They are made to satisfy the player base by letting the player choose what they want to do. Since there are so many different modes, the player base is spread out across most of them, with Anarchy having the least. The true reason for this is most likely that Anarchy doesn't have anything special about it- if you want survival, play Survival. Like I said before, sure, there are no rules, but that's not much. All the other game modes have something that makes it interesting, but anarchy doesn't. Most people would just see Anarchy and go, "Eh, whatever". But there are a few people who see it differently. A few people who join and feel inspired. A few people who want to join the chaos. A few who want to clean up spawn. A few people who want to build amazing things. A few people want to destroy those amazing things, but usually, those people don't stay very long. Sure, those people are rare- I remember first joining one of my accounts in 2021 and leaving after a few minutes- but they're out there. Throughout the time I've played on Anarchy, I've joined a community and watched it grow. I've met amazing people, and seen people move on. I've been through times when there were twenty people online and I've been through times when it was just me for days. Throughout this time, Anarchy has grown. I've seen the average player count go up by quite a bit, made up of long-time Anarchy players, people on their two-week Minecraft phase, and people who just clicked on Anarchy just to give it a shot. And that's all I ask of you- just give it a shot. The community is small, but with your help, it can grow. It can grow into something beautiful. Something made up of many different types of people. So that's all I'm asking. Whether you want to grief bases, clean up spawn, or just meet friendly, new people, give it a shot, and you might find something new.

NEJIRE HADO

Forum God
ELITE
SHREK53
SHREK53
ELITE
Ratings
1,191 297
I tried anarchy and its impossible without hacks