Opinions on new crate system

What would make the new crate system better

• Its good as it is.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Remove Pets as legendary rewards & items like tp pads and inf chests but keep the new crate system

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Go back to the previous crate system

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

superflyguy5121

Dedicated Member
ELITE
superflyguy5121
superflyguy5121
ELITE
Ratings
154 10
I feel like the new crate system does not provide better chances then previous crates to get a season vault item.
This may be due to adding more items inside the crate that aren't as good, such as tp pads, infinity chests, 500k xp, minions.
Also including pets as a legendary reward which further lowers the chances for a season vault item.
Another reason for lack of luck could be due to the chocolate crate only having 3 season vault items as apposed to for example Chinese crates which had 7.

Do you think the new system is better? And how do you think it could improve.

p.s I personally believe removing some items in the crates will make this system better

GummytheGod

Mod+
PATRON
GummytheGod
GummytheGod
Patron
Ratings
94 2
I like the new crate system with the increased odds factor. I do agree with the pets as legendary as I feel that its something that most players wouldn't to build up buying keys to get. Although removing infinity chests, 500k xp, tp pads, etc would leave the chest very empty with almost nothing left so I don't think it would be great to just remove them without some sort of replacement. All over though I like the odds thing although having to get all legendarys before getting them a second time kinda hurts to have to get both pets xD