Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Heya,

I will be putting your map in ONGOING as I have tested and reviewed your map. Please be patient as I discuss your map with the map judging team.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Have a great day,
Elly

Elly_x

Forum God
ELITE
Elly_x
Elly_x
ELITE
Ratings
557 20
Hello!

I regret to inform you that your map is REJECTED.

The THEME is original as we don't have any bike maps on the server, so good job on that!

The BUILD of your map is a problem. The bike itself is great, we have no problems with it. Our problems come on the ground, I see you fixed it up a bit but it still could use some work. Maybe make the grass area smaller and possibly a different type of shape so there is less to detail. I like the flower aspects, possibly add different types of flowers. The bike could maybe be on a path? Just throwing some ideas out there, my dms are open if you wanna talk about it!

The PARKOUR fits the length of an easy map, so good job on that! The parkour was better for a medium through. There was some jumps that were too hard for a medium and could use some nerfs. Overall the parkour felt a bit repetitive and could use some sprucing up, I recommend looking at recently accepted maps to see what we are looking for!

Thank you for taking the time to create a map, I hope to see more submissions from you in the future. Don't give up on the map, it has so much potential!!
If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord at Elly#5555
Elly

Status
Not open for further replies.