• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prodigae

Ratings
8 17
Sorry couldn't figure out how to get photos of parkour, but it is 3 pumpkins and you are trying to parkour from the three of them and finally getting to the last jump at the back of the 3rd pumpkin. The last 2 jumps are not that difficult but I wanted the player to be finishing the map on a good note, not a jump that makes you want to rip out your eyes (; xD. /plot visit Prodigae to get to my map. I am thinking that this map should be considered a hard difficulty. Prodigae is the builder of this map. Vovino helped test it and look for exploits in the map. Thanks for your time, and hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

ThePKFish

Retired Mod+
ELITE
selfassured
selfassured
ELITE
Ratings
312 15
Hello Prodigae,

I am sorry to inform you that this course is being rejected. The build isn't very attractive. It represents its theme, however, the theme of this course isn't very original. Also, the parkour feels a bit too hard to be a hard course, but it's too easy to be an expert. Overall, the build isn't very attractive, the theme isn't original, and the parkour feels too hard. However, despite the difficulty, the parkour was fun to do and I did enjoy doing it! :)

Thank you for submitting this course! I hope to see more from you in the future :D
If you have any questions, you can PM me on here, in game, or on discord

-Ashley (ThePKFish, fishy1980)

Status
Not open for further replies.