Rejected Ore Parkour - Hard - Submission

Ratings
Hello dere :D This is my map submission for the parkour server. Ive been playing for 5 days and I'm an Adept with 16k jumps, and i thought about making a map :D

http://imgur.com/zktIagU,qErGvlK,DamC5WP,1rSJ8Co,hKIEwNt,MuT3kMV,V6mXUce,fEUXic9,gb1VLhn

-It has 40 jumps, 4 checkpoints and i think should be ranked hard.

-Each checkpoint brings you to a new ore, starting from coal to iron to gold to diamond (and diamond block)

-At the end theres a troll jump that is impossible, just look to the side and you'll see a block to jump on.

-This map is made on creative, entirely by me, jbrothbard.

-I think it should be hard, although its amount of jumps says otherwise, maybe a medium.

-If I'm lacking detail please tell me, i don't know what else needs to be added.

-Warp at /warp TheOreParkour (Thanks to DaTNTBoy)

-Thanks!

Last edited:

DaTNTBoy

Dedicated Member
VIP
6YearOld
6YearOld
VIP
Ratings
53 10
JBORTHBARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I set a warp find it at /warp TheOreParkour

Last edited:

Billybo10000

Forum Master
Donator
Ratings
169 8
The parkour has been Rejected!

The theme is nothing special, it doesn't have anything that makes it stand out and feels incredibly generic. The parkour is similar in style to many other courses on the server, and as such it does not live up to these other courses.

Remember, you can always re-submit a course with edits, or you can create a whole new course for us to judge.

~ Billy

Ratings
The parkour has been Rejected!

The theme is nothing special, it doesn't have anything that makes it stand out and feels incredibly generic. The parkour is similar in style to many other courses on the server, and as such it does not live up to these other courses.

Remember, you can always re-submit a course with edits, or you can create a whole new course for us to judge.

~ Billy
To be honest this was my least favorite course I've made, it was also my first. Didn't expect it to make it anyways :p