Last edited:

JinxRaider23

MVP
JinxRaider23
JinxRaider23
MVP
Ratings
27 4
Nice course dude! I like the jumps and the pixel art. I don't really know about the theme though xD But overall it seems alright, I wish you luck with the judging. Also, i think 16 checkpoints is a bit too much.. for an expert/insane. But idk :)

Ratings
i AGREE still getting used to this map creating thing. this is my first map! if this one doesn't get accepted, i will PERSEVERE and TRY again! and i know this is pixel art, which changes this a lot. after i finished the map, I read what Dacon said about it, and that he doesn't need anymore, so the next map i do will be a lot better than this one, and not pixel art... I already have an idea of what i will do :)

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello again Brady,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is quite common on the parkour world, there are a few mine / ore themed maps. Try to avoid repeating themes when building a parkour course.
- The build is not too appealing to look at, considering there are a lot of floating blocks and the glass blocks don't fit in too well either. Now, I saw that you realised pixel art won't be accepted anymore, so I don't think I have to mention that again. Take a look around the parkour world to get some ideas on how to build your map.
- Comparing this one with your last course, the jumps have improved drastically. There is more variety and its more challenging (also considering the difficulty) the jumps however aren't that difficult to fit the expert or insane difficulty. I'd say this is just a very long hard course. Always make sure there aren't any exploits in your course, meaning players can skips a lot of jumps. (For example right here http://prntscr.com/gaenvd) This was tested without speed, I'm sure you can find many more when using speed. Last, try to have less floating blocks around, as they don't look too good and just make it messy.
- Considering the jumps were of hard difficulty, I'd say the map is too long of length. If the jumps were harder this length is fine for an expert or insane map. Also, like Jinx stated above, the course has far too many checkpoints. Use fail safes to prevent from using too many checkpoints is what I'd suggest.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.