Forum God
ELITE
Udun_
Udun_
ELITE
Ratings
887 35
heya, Im gonna give this a -1.
the theme is pretty unoriginal, there are already maps like this. the build is basic, sorry. finally, the parkour is not VARIED. Try adding blocks like heads, flower pots, water, or cocoa beans.
Hope you can get better with submissions!

-Udun

sapqhire

Forum Master
ELITE
sapqhire
sapqhire
ELITE
Ratings
365 9
Hello luvawasfound,

Unfortunately, I will be Rejecting your map.
The theme isn't original, as there are quite a few maps based on buildings/temples/ore already. Please refer to the document linked in this thread - https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/ to make sure your map idea is original.
The build isn't bad, it does have some detail which is nice, however I would recommend trying to add a bit more shape and depth, both to the exterior and interior.
The parkour has some variety, but does feel quite repetitive at times. Try to mix up your jumps more rather than grouping them.
There were a lot of floating jumps, try to incorporate the parkour into the build more, as having an excessive number of floating jumps can make your map look a bit messy.
The length is good for an insane, but the difficulty is very inconsistent. There were a lot of areas that would be fine for a hard/expert map, and some jumps that are on the harder end of insanes. Try to keep the difficulty consistent throughout your map where you can.

Thanks for submitting your map! I hope to see more maps from you in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.