Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hey Evan <3

I'll be giving this a 0. The theme is original because as far as I'm aware, there's no League of Legends maps. The build looks really cool and it's clear that a lot of effort was put into it. On the parkour; it was definitely challenging enough for a hard. However, there were a few places where I was unsure of what to go. Also on the pensive there's a ladder jump that I had to use speed 5 to get past; not sure if I'm just a noob or if that jump needs to be patched. Consider adding more variation to the jumps.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

Ratings
Hey Evan <3

I'll be giving this a 0. The theme is original because as far as I'm aware, there's no League of Legends maps. The build looks really cool and it's clear that a lot of effort was put into it. On the parkour; it was definitely challenging enough for a hard. However, there were a few places where I was unsure of what to go. Also on the pensive there's a ladder jump that I had to use speed 5 to get past; not sure if I'm just a noob or if that jump needs to be patched. Consider adding more variation to the jumps.

I wish you the best of luck! <3

I see what you mean on the ladder.. I didn't even realize that when I made the map aha! I ended up replacing it and making it easier, so thanks for that! (Also nerfing some jumps and buffing a couple) I went ahead and added more variation, it's something I need to work on aha..

Thanks a million for your feedback, I take every word to heart!

Dubinzi

Dedicated Member
MVP
Dubinzi
Dubinzi
MVP
Ratings
Gave my feedback in-game
Giving this a +1

Shinxray

SrMod | Parkour Manager
Senior Mod
Shinxray
Shinxray
Senior Mod
Ratings
692 11
Hoi FallOutEvan,
Happy to tell you that your map have been accepted !
The theme is original (Even if there is already one League of Legend map (Heimerdinger is from LoL right ?)), the build could be better, "Ornn" looks nice, I'm just not a big fan of the big Obsidian structure at the start, it's plain and hide the second part of your map (from the start), the parkour is decent, it's varied (maybe a tiny bit repetitive) and fun.

Thanks for submitting your map, would be really good to see more maps from you !

Status
Not open for further replies.