Packed Ice

NinjaStar5559

PATRON+
NinjaStar5559
NinjaStar5559
Patron+
Ratings
Packed ice is a necessity for most cactus farms, but you can only buy it 2 pieces as a time and we need stacks for the farms. Please add a "Buy 64 Packed Ice" sign, alot of people would appreciate it :)

Ratings
i totally agree with you on that one, people have wanted that sign for a while. but i have heard that a new donor shop is in the works right now, and it will have a 64 packed ice sign.

Mariomash1VG

Forum Expert
Donator
Ratings
47 11
Ice isn't a necessity, there are lots of builds that can use ice or no ice at all. Very simple, really. Just use water to push the cactus into a hopper and you're done. But packed icejust gets the cactus to your hopper faster and smoother, so a 2 sign isn't that bad. But some builds may use packed ice as well so might as well add the 64 packed ice sign. So in the end, I still agree, but not for the same reason.

OneOfAKind

Donator
Ratings
but i have heard that a new donor shop is in the works right now, and it will have a 64 packed ice sign.
According to some people, (and I check it out myself) On creative, WalkProud's plot has the Donor shop Complete (except for the signs). But it has item frames (or at least the last time I checked). But I may be wrong.