Ratings
Map Creator: superfroge
Map Name Palace
/plot home superfroge
Difficulty: Insane
Jumps: 100-110
Checkpoints 8

Sorry For The Jumps amount i could have done more parkour in the first room
But even though there are not many jumps the parkour is hard and will take a bit time to complete.
I'd like to hear if there is anything i could do to make the map any better.

Attachments

celestiiia

Forum Expert
PATRON+
celestiiia
celestiiia
Patron
Ratings
150 3
Hey superfroge- this is just my opinion on the map submission:

The build- it's rather unattractive from the outside, and could be improved to look more like a palace, parts of the furniture indoors were however quite cool

The theme- There are numerous palace/large room maps already (BedroomPk,TheSimpsons,ParkourPalace etc...) so it's fairly unoriginal

The parkour- The parkour was decently varied, but I think it would better fit the expert difficulty. There was also a lot of messy barrier placement and a particularly confusing part in the first room with a sofa/chair? You should also try and cut down on the amount of floating parkour- especially in the last room

Overall I think if you worked on the submission it could do well, but good luck!

Xerablade

Ratings
Hey superfroge- this is just my opinion on the map submission:

The build- it's rather unattractive from the outside, and could be improved to look more like a palace, parts of the furniture indoors were however quite cool

The theme- There are numerous palace/large room maps already (BedroomPk,TheSimpsons,ParkourPalace etc...) so it's fairly unoriginal

The parkour- The parkour was decently varied, but I think it would better fit the expert difficulty. There was also a lot of messy barrier placement and a particularly confusing part in the first room with a sofa/chair? You should also try and cut down on the amount of floating parkour- especially in the last room

Overall I think if you worked on the submission it could do well, but good luck!

Thank you from your reply

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello superfroge,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, as we already have some "Palace" related maps (IciclePalace, ParkourPalace.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is quite plain on both the outside and the inside. I recommend using different blocks throughout your entire build to give it some more variety! I also recommend giving your structure more shape so it isn't a simple rectangle.
The parkour is a bit varied throughout; however, I think this could benefit from a bit more variety. The parkour is also a bit confusing in certain places, so try to have a more direct path. As mentioned above, the difficulty of the jumps is better suited for the expert difficulty, but the length is good for an insane.

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.