Map Creator: xMegumin_
Map Name: PaperPlanes
Map Difficulty: Easy
Plot: /plot v xMegumin_
ID: 101;-68

Number of Jumps: 24
Number of CheckPoints: 2

ScreenShots:
2020-07-08_23.53.31.png 2020-07-08_23.53.40.png 2020-07-08_23.53.48.png 2020-07-08_23.53.55.png 2020-07-08_23.54.03.png

Proteges

Forum Master
VIP+
TheProTroller
TheProTroller
VIP+
Ratings
617 31
Hey there, before going ahead with your map submission review I'd like to inform you that I'm only giving you my personal opinion/feedback on your parkour map submission and my personal feedback will certainly not affect your parkour map submission in the slightest, I recommend that you take in my feedback to improve your submission if there are any flaws, you don't need to and you're free to ignore me but anyhow, before going ahead I'd like to mention that I'm a Moderator not a Map Judge so this is just my personal opinion and I am not accepting or denying your parkour map as this is only my personal opinion.

Parkour theme/detail: By far I don't believe that we have any themes that are considered 'paper planes' we've got some plane parkour maps but other than that I don't think we have any. For your parkour detail, you did an easy job considering the theme isn't overly detailed but it still needs some spicing up in my opinion.

Parkour difficulty/variety: For your parkour difficulty I would say that it certainly does match the difficulty of an EASY parkour map submission, you did a great job on your parkour variety, certainly felt quite unique and interesting at times and I didn't get bored playing your parkour map, good luck!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello xMegumin_,

This map is being put in reviewing; this means your map is neither accepted or rejected just yet, and there are some things we'd like you to address.

The theme is original, as we don't currently have any maps based on paper planes. (We do have an Origami map, but this is executed quite differently, so good job on that!)
The build and parkour each have a concern. The build could be better, it is accurate to what you were going for but it could benefit from some more block variety (snow/clay for example) and maybe adding some more layers to the planes.
The parkour is
decently-varied throughout, and the length and difficulty of the map is good for the easy difficulty. This one area of jumps, however, could be edited, as it is quite odd and doesn't really sit well with the map:
1594688950464.png

The other concern with the parkour is that it is
mostly floating (meaning it isn't attached to the main build) which can make it appear messy, so just try to attach it to the build more!

You have until the end of the month (July 31st) to make these changes; if none are made at that time, your map will automatically be rejected. I will be closing this thread to responses, so you may contact me by either starting a conversation with me here on the forums, messaging me on discord (InfinityxKatrina#2229,) or sending me a mail in-game with the command /mail send InfinityxKatrina <message>.

Have a nice day,
Kristina

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello xMegumin_,

As I have not heard from you regarding any changes, this map is automatically being rejected. You are welcome to resubmit your map with these changes!

Thank you for submitting this map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.