<Inktest>

Forum Expert
ELITE
Inktest
Inktest
ELITE
Ratings
228 6
Plot: /plot v Inktest 6; Follow the snow to find the start!
Jumps: 25
Creator: Inktest

The `e` billboard has been changed since I took the images
I'll need luck to get this accepted :figers_crossed:

Last edited:
Ratings
It was a good map, nice scenery. The jumps were good for an easy map, I thought there maybe could've been a bit more variation and maybe some more jumps right at the very end.

ovur

VIP
Ratings
Good map, fun to play. I like the theme, I feel like besides needing a little more detail the maps really good. +1

Quinny

Forum Master
PATRON+
Quinnyp
Quinnyp
Patron+
Ratings
877 13
Hi Inktest,

I am sorry to tell you this map is being rejected. The theme is original, as there are no PapersPlease maps yet on ManaCube. However, the build is somewhat unattractive, and the map is a bit of a victim of the theme in that way. The game itself isn't a very appealing UI and comes in pretty plain and muted colors. The build is accurate to the theme, but it's just overall a bit unattractive. The build also feels very empty in some places, but it's understand it's a difficult a theme to execute with a lot of details.

The parkour was mixed and varied somewhat, but felt pretty linear and repetitive in some places. I think some changes in height or having a more interesting path could help fix this problem, but if you plan to resubmit and make changes to the build a bit more, the parkour will have to be revised. Overall the parkour was fine, but could have been a little more fun for an easy map.

Thanks for submitting this map! If you have questions, feel free to message me on Discord. Hope to see more maps from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.