BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
So currently this feature randomly picks an uncompleted map of the choosen difficulty. Since i have every map completed I always have to ask others to pick a random map for me. So my idea was, that if u have all maps of the category completed, u should still be able to randomize the maps.

JASO0ON

Forum Legend
ELITE
JASO0ON
JASO0ON
ELITE
Ratings
360 108
I don't play that much parkour but I understand your suggestion. Hope it gets introduced.

Babalee

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Babalee
Babalee
ELITE
Ratings
90 4
This is a great idea, but I think it should be an option to turn this on or off. For people like me who are working on still completing maps, the random option is still nice. Hope this gets introduced!

Buffy

Forum Master
QA Team
BuffySwag
BuffySwag
QA Team
Ratings
331 5
i didnt realise this wasnt a feature already, but im not good enough to beat all maps. idve assumed that it would keep picking a random uncompleted map until youve beaten them all at which point it would just pick any .

Tas

ELITE
ManaLabs
ManaLabs
ELITE
Ratings
1,315 43
This would be a great QoL feature to implement at some point in the future. Have you added it to the suggestions page?

rew

Forum Master
ELITE
TigerTwist2
TigerTwist2
ELITE
Ratings
401 124
This is a great idea, but I think it should be an option to turn this on or off. For people like me who are working on still completing maps, the random option is still nice. Hope this gets introduced!
The feature I think he meant was randomlog still doing random uncompleted maps until you do them all.