Parkour Idea

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
Hey! I have a new idea for parkour! This could be a new addition for the future. We could add Sudden Death racing. It would be two racers racing each other to the finish. They can have the ability to punch each other off the parkour and also there would be less checkpoints than normal. We could also have team parkour. Where two teams of two race on a map against the other team and in order to win your entire team must make it. I think these two additions would be fun and a great challenge for those waiting for more challenging parkour! :)

Napkinz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
Napkinz
Napkinz
ELITE
Ratings
114 1
"Sudden Death" to me sounds a bit more intense than just being able to punch each other. Is there a bigger twist that could be added as well? However, the team parkour sounds really fun. ^_^

Dooble

Dedicated Member
QA Team
doobix
doobix
QA Team
Ratings
246 9
cool but thats effort and how would they add it excatly

peachay

Dedicated Member
Ratings
105 9
Hi, although I personally like this idea, and I would consider taking part in it myself, it takes alot of effort to make a game mode like that, and I'm not sure if many other people would take part. Maybe they would at first when the games have just been added, but in the future will these game modes be forgotten, as there is a mode very similar to this.
Just my opinion, but still a cool way to improve parkour. :)

Last edited:

MoneyMiser

Ratings
51 1
You guys have good points! Hopefully someday there will be a way to add fun things like this! Thanks for the suggestions! :D