fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Heyo, so I've gotten bored lately and decided to come up with some new additions to parkour, hopefully you guys enjoy it and accept it. :)

Timed Scoreboards: When you enter a map there is a half circle surrounding it, I say turn that half circle into a half square and put leaderboards/scoreboards there. To the left is a weekly timed scoreboard, it shows who has the best time for that map in that week, at the end of each week whoever is in first will get a 15 gem prize if it is an easy map, 45 for a medium map, 100 for a hard map, 150 for an expert map, and 250 for an insane map. Second and third place will get 5 gems for an easy map, 20 for a medium map, 45 for a hard map, 75 for an expert map, and 125 for an insane map. This will add a new unique way of farming to the game and a fun way to challenge friends. The all time leaderboard on the right side will show whoever has the best time of all time for that map. There is no prize. Each leaderboard shows the top 15, and the timer triggers the second you right click the first checkpoint, and ends the second you hit the pressure plate at the end.

"Overlord" and "Legend" Rank: This is an idea that adds 2 new ranks to the game, I've heard rumors that a new rank will be released which to get it is earned by completing every map in the game. I think that should be the "Legend" rank. The second rank is called "Overlord", the requirements are quite tricky to achieve. You have to be first in the all time timed leaderboards in atleast 10 easy maps, 10 medium maps, 10 hard maps, 1 expert map, and 1 insane map. You also need 25k score, and it costs 250k gems. (Pretty much a rank dedicated to Akane xD)

Shop Additions: In the shop, ender pearls and "checkpoint keys" (allows you to skip a checkpoint) will be added. Ender pearls will cost 500 gems, and Checkpoint Keys will cost 75 gems. (Using either of these automatically disqualifies you from getting onto the timed leaderboards.)

Wager Mode: Wager mode is pretty much a betting system. Entries cost 15 for easy, 30 for medium, 60 for hard, 100 for expert, and 200 for insane. When you enter wager mode (to do so: /wager (difficulty)) it'll start you at a random course in the difficulty and give you a time to beat. If you beat the clock you get a higher gem amount then you payed to enter, and more then it would cost to normally beat a level in the difficulty. If the clock hits 0, it'll automatically remove you from the course you're playing and you will not be able to get the gems back you payed to enter wager mode.
Times To Beat: Easy: 2.5 minutes, Medium: 5 minutes, Hard: 10 minutes, Expert: 30 minutes, Insane: 1 Hour.
Gem Rewards For Beating Clock: Easy: 45 gems (15 more then usually beating) , Medium: 75 gems (15 more then usually beating) , Hard: 150 gems (30 more then usually beating) , Expert: 250 gems (50 more then usually beating) , Insane: 500 gems (100 more then usually beating).

Hard Mode: To enable hard mode do /hard mode. When enabling hard mode you can not use a sprint key, you can not shift, and there is no checkpoints. Gem rewards are much higher then usually beating maps. Easy: 60 gems, Medium: 100 gems, Hard: 250 gems, Expert: 500 gems, Insane: 750 gems.

Most of these probably won't get added, but hey why not give it a shot I guess.

FlashxPoint

Dedicated Member
Donator
Ratings
181 2
Hey JoeBro I like some of these ideas but some I don't think will work too well. Hard Mode seems a little pointless as without sprint key alot of jumps are impossible meaning most courses will have to have 2 block jumps XD. The rewards for beating the clock is a nice idea if its only once but if farmed its ridiculously over powered as Some people can complete insane maps in under 5 mins ( I wish I could). Wager mode sounds amazing it would be fun just to have a mode were people bet gems and race for the best time as it gives competition and a need for better skill.

Timed scoreboards would be awesome to see as well. Doubt I would do too well on that though.

Jnitz

Ratings
Hey, Joe!

Out all of these ideas, I like the 'Timed Scoreboard,' one, and 'Legend rank.'

As Flash said 'Hard Mode,' would be impossible for 99% of the maps, so it's not worth implementing. 'Overlord' rank would just be way too hard that only 1 or 2 people would have it. In the shop additions, I think enderpearls aren't a good idea because they cost 500 gems and the most you can get from a map is 200 so who would buy that.

The other ideas are kind of an easy way to get gems for people who are somewhat skilled.

fribe

Dedicated Member
ELITE
fribe
fribe
ELITE
Ratings
132 9
Hey JoeBro I like some of these ideas but some I don't think will work too well. Hard Mode seems a little pointless as without sprint key alot of jumps are impossible meaning most courses will have to have 2 block jumps XD. The rewards for beating the clock is a nice idea if its only once but if farmed its ridiculously over powered as Some people can complete insane maps in under 5 mins ( I wish I could). Wager mode sounds amazing it would be fun just to have a mode were people bet gems and race for the best time as it gives competition and a need for better skill.

Timed scoreboards would be awesome to see as well. Doubt I would do too well on that though.
Oh lol I shouldve been more clear on the hard mode, by no sprint key I meant you cant do w + ctrl to sprint, you can still do w + w to sprint. Thanks for the input :3

MyMixtapeOnFire

Dedicated Member
ELITE
mymixtapeonfire
mymixtapeonfire
ELITE
Ratings
143 5
I would like to go into depth on some of these, actually.
Timed scoreboard seems very cool. It seems like something that actually could be implemented.

As for the new ranks, I don't think they are really necessary. The people that have grinded 50 thousand gems and score are proud of their rank and show it off valiantly. (Okay, maybe they're not proud of the hours spent on getting it, but thats okay.) I think instead they should have the opportunity to prestige or get a different Champion title, with different symbols or something of the sort.

Can't go wrong with shop additions, however we have to be careful what we put in the shop as people WILL abuse certain items.

I think your Wager mode is a great idea, however it should be done a bit differently. I recently posted on someone's suggestion talking about a Race mode. I think Wager Mode should be combined with Race Mode to bet either A) on others racing or B) Putting up 50 gems or something, and the other person putting 50 gems, and winner takes all. I think B will work better as people will abuse A.

Hard mode will not work in your way of explaining. Almost every map requires you to be able to sprint. I like the no shifting, and I personally think Hard Mode should be the opposite : if you stop for too long, you get sent back to your checkpoint. '

Thank you for your ideas/suggestions and hopefully other people will show their opinions on this post :)

KazukiVIRUS

Ratings
43 1
i partially agree with the new rank idea, but i think were there to be a new rank added it should focus more on how many courses you beat not how many gems you get, farming 75k or 100k would just bore me to death but having to complete different courses would not to be honest i'd like for there to be a rank for beating all the courses in the upcoming courselog.

Ratings
Most of these ideas are fantastic. I do not think the enderpearl and the cp key should be added to the shop because it would allow, people who suck at parkour to beat insanes and stuff. I believe the timed scoreboard must be added, it's a great idea. Lastly the legend rank is something I think they may add hope they do.

gracc

MVP
Ratings
Hey Joe,

Most of these are great ideas like the Wager Mode. Although, the checkpoint keys (like Joey said above) probably should not be added because people could use them to complete insane. Also, people will more than likely abuse them. Keep up the great ideas!

~Grace c: