• No !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratings
Hello, i show you my first map, it is full of island with each a different theme,
this map contains 10 islands. I think this jump can be a insane jump, i have created this map with Joharno and Jaypeer. All jump are possible. I hope you like this map :)

If you want to visit this map /plot visit DieuVivant 2

ALL GLASS ARE INVISIBLE BARRIER

All the map:

Desert Island :

Nether Island:

Industrial Island:

Snow Island:

Forest Island:

Guardian Island:

End Island:

Mushroom Island:

Miners' Island:

And For The End !
Rainbow Island:

I hope you like this map and you would like this map can be accepted,
Thank you for reading and Goodbye ! :)

(and Sorry for my bad writing, i'm not english x) )

Last edited:

Bugsnax

Dedicated Member
MVP
Bugsnax
Bugsnax
MVP
Ratings
225 19
I'll check this out later and leave a review, however the build does look nice. Somewhat looks like a smaller ripoff version of biomes, though

Txilsy

Forum Expert
VIP
Ratings
273 2
Hello DieuVivant and friends,

Thanks for submitting your map! I've come to inform you that this map will be rejected.

Points that influenced the decision:
- The theme is pretty common, there are a lot of islands based maps already. Having different biomes also looks like the Biomes - Insane map, like Joeyism stated above.
- The build itself is pretty okay, the jumps are included in the build which is always something positive. But like I said, the build is pretty common and thus gets boring pretty fast.
- Jumps. Ohmy. I honestly cried. The jumps are very difficult and the main reason of rejection. Now, I have tested all the jumps together with some skilled parkour players and it is very, very difficult to get from one checkpoint to the other. It is indeed nice to have difficult jumps here and there, but in this case it was just too much. The lack of checkpoints wasn't helping either. Next time, only place 1 or 2 really difficult jumps between two checkpoints or make it fail safe, so you can easily get back on the jump. Right now the course is almost close to impossible or it would just take way too much time - making it less fun. However, it would be really nice to see some jumps back on future maps.
- Having a course as difficult as this with this length is just too long. I'd either shorten it (take a look at Biomes, Paradise, Dhmis) or go easier on the jumps.

Thanks again for submitting, we'd love (!) to see another map sometime soon, so don't hesitate on making and submitting another one. :)

Also, if you have any questions or concerns, just PM me here on the forums or on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.