Parkour keeps crashing

Uncrypted

VIP
Uncrypted
Uncrypted
VIP
Hey,

So I finished a parkour map and my screen froze for about 2 minutes when the "Congratulations!" chat message showed up, and eventually, my game crashed. I logged back on Manacube and everything was fine but when I logged onto parkour it froze again. I've tried logging onto parkour 3 or 4 times now, even with the direct IP, but it still keeps crashing.

Regards
Uncrypted

oWinqs

Forum Legend
MVP+
oWinqs
oWinqs
MVP+
Ratings
519 19
Hey,

So I finished a parkour map and my screen froze for about 2 minutes when the "Congratulations!" chat message showed up, and eventually, my game crashed. I logged back on Manacube and everything was fine but when I logged onto parkour it froze again. I've tried logging onto parkour 3 or 4 times now, even with the direct IP, but it still keeps crashing.

Regards
Uncrypted
As @JojoStyle mentioned, the server spawns are having trouble dealing with 1.16+, but the staff have passed it on to the admins. Try launching 1.8.9, it seems to fix it for now.

Bootz

Dedicated Member
ELITE
kaama
kaama
ELITE
Ratings
98 5
Hi,

I'd highly recommend switching to version 1.8.9 and seeing if this helps. Everything seems to run much smoother for me and have experience a lot less lag/glitching on 1.8.9 compared to when I was on 1.16 briefly.

Hope this helps!