BluePottwal

Dedicated Member
ELITE
BluePottwal
BluePottwal
ELITE
Ratings
164 12
As of right now, players that abuse a bug or exploit on parkour get locked. This means that they cant get mana, cant pay mana, cant race, cant do challenge mode and many more. Because of that system beeing really unforgiving, many people quit the server. So here is my idea:
Keep locked players blocked from beeing able to recieve mana from other players. (Could include also /ah). Instead of getting no mana from maps, they should get like 1/4 of the amount non-locked players get. Lastly i would set a limit of 100k-150k mana to "buy" the unlock. Once they would reach that amount, it would mean that they actively played and grinded over a long period of time. It would basically allow locked players to grind out their mistakes.

Mika

Forum Expert
ELITE
qMika
qMika
ELITE
Ratings
179 5
As of right now, players that abuse a bug or exploit on parkour get locked. This means that they cant get mana, cant pay mana, cant race, cant do challenge mode and many more. Because of that system beeing really unforgiving, many people quit the server. So here is my idea:
Keep locked players blocked from beeing able to recieve mana from other players. (Could include also /ah). Instead of getting no mana from maps, they should get like 1/4 of the amount non-locked players get. Lastly i would set a limit of 100k-150k mana to "buy" the unlock. Once they would reach that amount, it would mean that they actively played and grinded over a long period of time. It would basically allow locked players to grind out their mistakes.
And what happens with the mana which they had from before? Also, if they pretty much get every feature a normal players has, why would they even want to be unlocked? (Just my thoughts)