• Username
- Freshi
  • Map name
- Freshi
  • Photos of your Parkour
- Screenshots are attached :)
  • The # of your Plot / or warp name to it
- Warp name is Freshi
  • Difficulty (Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert, Insane)
- Medium

Built by Freshi! :)

Attachments

IPattyI

Forum Legend
PATRON
IPattyI
IPattyI
Patron
Ratings
501 11
Hey Freshi,

This is not your official map review, it is merely my personal feedback for you. The theme "Freshi", by technicality, is original but player themed maps have definitely been done multiple times before. They're generally not accepted it's poor theme often leads to a poor build. The build is not very good at all as it's entirely floating and the "centerpiece" is a bland depiction of your skin's head. Originality, detailing, and focus are all very important factors to take into account when building a map. The PK length and difficulty are okay for the medium difficulty, although it was very easy at times (it's important to stick to the chosen difficulty). But, the PK was very linear and repetitive, not utilizing many different blocks/jumps. Remember to do this so that your PK is a more enjoyable experience for the player. Nevertheless, I do hope to see more map submissions from you in the future!

k_rissy

Forum God
PATRON+
k_rissy
k_rissy
Patron+
Ratings
1,319 25
Hello Freshi,

I regret to inform you that your map is being rejected.
The theme is unoriginal, because while there are obviously no maps revolving around yourself, we do have some maps based off of players (Admins, DreamTeam.) Before creating a map, please make sure that the theme has not already been done before by going here: https://manacube.com/threads/parkour-list-with-theme.20194/
The build is accurate to what you were going for, so good job on that! However, it is quite simple to make, and if you want to go for your skin, try adding the body and not just the head.
The parkour is quite repetitive throughout with the use of ladders and straightforward jumps. Try to incorporate different jump styles throughout your entire map! This may include: water, enchantment tables, heads, glass, and many more types! I do notice some cobble walls mixed in, so you're heading in the right direction. The parkour is also floating quite a bit (meaning it isn't attached to the build) which can make it look quite messy. The length of the parkour and difficulty of the jumps do fit the medium difficulty quite nicely!

Thank you for submitting your map, I would love to see more submissions from you!
Have a nice day,
Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.